Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween !!!!






I couldn't resist putting the "plumber" picture on the blog! It cracked me up and I had to catch the Kodak moment. Halloween was fun! Keiya was a poodle. We went trick or treating with my friend Lisa and her 2 daughters. Keiya loved getting the candy, but even more loves eating it!!(and so does her mama)

5 comments:

  1. Super cute pics! I can't beleive how BIG all those girls are already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. erin,
    cute pictures, i miss you guys. when are you next coming to utah? or we would meet in san diego. i would love to go to the beach. love you lots
    johanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Erin, it's Hollie, Jennifer's cousin. I am so glad you have a blog too. I had a lot of fun visiting with you and Keiya the other day. She looks too cute in her costume, she is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, who is the little blond girl in the top picture of your first blog? She looks just like a little girl that I used to watch.

    ReplyDelete