Thursday, July 31, 2008

ENGAGED!!!!

Monday night Harold and I got officially engaged! I am very happy and feel extremely blessed to have him in our life for good now! Everyone is invited! Of course you will get real invitations when it gets closer! It is March 7th in San Diego! If you get a chance, please email me your address to mcwhirtererin@hotmail.com!!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Erin! I'm glad you're happy and excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray!!!!!
    Congrats! I am super excited for you both! Me and Nat talked the whole way home from dinner about what a cute couple you are and how much we like Harold!!

    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! We are so happy for you here in Michigan. Keep us posted. How did he propose?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so excited for you both...I mean for the three of you. Give us the details and post pictures of the ring. If you need any help planning, please call. I love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! We wish we could have seen you guys in Florida, but the timing was bad. we are so excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a little late but congratulations! Can't wait for the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah for you!! i am so excited for you. I need to call you because i need some serious details. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Erin , I have been slacking on catching up on blogs! Congratulations! I hope I can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello chicka...it's Nicole...Ha, I found you! It is time for a new post girl....it has been TOO long! :)

    ReplyDelete