Sunday, September 9, 2007





Hi Everyone! I am finally jumping on board the blogger bandwagon. To catch everyone up, we are still in hot Phoenix. It has been the hottest summer ever! I am still teaching at Copper Square High School. I am now an English teacher. At alternative schools, you get to wear a lot of different hats! Keiya is a full fledged two year old, with her little (maybe I should say BIG) personality coming out all of the time. She loves to sing and dance, espcially to Barney. Here are some recent pictures.

7 comments:

  1. Hurray!! So glad you have jumped off the cliff with the rest of us!! Super excited!! And cute pics! Keiya is getting so big!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you started a blog! Keiya is so adorable! We'll have to get her and Kate together soon. Can't wait to hear everything you're up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea so much... I made one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. erin, it's brit (lindsey/jj/johanna's friend)...i saw your link on lindsey's blog. last time you saw me i was pregnant with Jack, and now he is a year old! Your little girl is to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay!
    keep your blog updated - can't wait to hear what you guys are upto on a daily basis! love ya xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. we want more we want more. keep the pictures coming, keiya is so cute, we need to see more. ok? love, JJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. we want more we want more. keep the pictures coming, keiya is so cute, we need to see more. ok? love, JJ

    ReplyDelete