Keiya was a flowergirl a week ago in a friend's wedding. She was funny! She didn't decide to throw any flowers until she got half way down the aisle. It was a day to remember! Phoenix is finally cooling down! We are still in the 80's and 90's, but at least not in the 100's anymore. My mom is getting a double masectomy tomorrow so please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. My dad will be hacing surgery soon as well. His skin cancer came back stronger than before so they are going to be having to do surgery really soon. It is in his neck and they might have to remove some of his ear and nerves. It is a crazy time for our family. I am starting to feel my age now. Not that I am old, but getting older and leaving the 20's behind! EW!! Suddenly I can't stretch as far as I could before and running (or walking I should say) a mile is something that would put me out of breath! It's kinda weird to see my parents in this position now and makes me realize the fragility of life! WIth all that, we are still very blessed!!
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
My Little Flowergirl
Keiya was a flowergirl a week ago in a friend's wedding. She was funny! She didn't decide to throw any flowers until she got half way down the aisle. It was a day to remember! Phoenix is finally cooling down! We are still in the 80's and 90's, but at least not in the 100's anymore. My mom is getting a double masectomy tomorrow so please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. My dad will be hacing surgery soon as well. His skin cancer came back stronger than before so they are going to be having to do surgery really soon. It is in his neck and they might have to remove some of his ear and nerves. It is a crazy time for our family. I am starting to feel my age now. Not that I am old, but getting older and leaving the 20's behind! EW!! Suddenly I can't stretch as far as I could before and running (or walking I should say) a mile is something that would put me out of breath! It's kinda weird to see my parents in this position now and makes me realize the fragility of life! WIth all that, we are still very blessed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keiya looks so beautiful in her flower dress! ... I know how you feel, I am starting to feel like an old lady and life is just too real... I will keep your family in my prayers. Love you!
ReplyDeleteErin, Keiya is too adorable!!! And I am really sorry to hear about your parents. I will keep them and your family in mind (and prayer).. and please let me know if there is anything I can ever help with!
ReplyDeleteLinds
keiya looks so gorgeous - what a cute dress! she's getting so grown up.
ReplyDeletegood luck to your parents, I hope all goes well - it sucks watching them get older, huh? I can't believe we're almost 30. what!
Thanks everyone for your support! I can't believe I am almost 30!!! ARGH!!!!
ReplyDeleteErin,
ReplyDeletegood luck to both your parents. i will be thinking about them. that is such a pretty dress on Keiya and she looks so cute. love you sister!
I have been waiting for a new blog!! We need to talk... soon!!!!
ReplyDelete