I can't believe it is already 2008! 2007 seemed to fly by. I am hoping this year will bring lots of good things! We had a nice Chrsitmas with family and friends in San Diego. Keiya was so serious about her new kitchen and princess dresses. I protested the whole princess thing for so long but the more I protested, the more she seemed to notice and loved everything princess. So she was so excited to get princess garb this Christmas. Harold came down for the weekend after Chrsitmas and it was really fun to show off the old stomping grounds. Here are some fun pictures from our Christmas!
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Happy 2008!!!
I can't believe it is already 2008! 2007 seemed to fly by. I am hoping this year will bring lots of good things! We had a nice Chrsitmas with family and friends in San Diego. Keiya was so serious about her new kitchen and princess dresses. I protested the whole princess thing for so long but the more I protested, the more she seemed to notice and loved everything princess. So she was so excited to get princess garb this Christmas. Harold came down for the weekend after Chrsitmas and it was really fun to show off the old stomping grounds. Here are some fun pictures from our Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE the picture of you and Keiya all done up! You look hot Erin!! I'm sad I didn't get to see you.. I was sick for like 2 weeks starting Christmas Eve.. anyway.. I am wanting to plan a trip to AZ soon! And we really need to get on planning our girls trip soon! Love ya!
ReplyDelete