cute pictures erin.. no matter how hard you try, you just can't get away from the princess stuff. macey is so in love, but don't worry i think avery is staring to cool a little bit. oh well, little sweet girls will be girls. love ya ps this is johanna on court's computer
ok, you can reply to this comment and it will send it to my email in-box. does that mean you'll have my email in your sent-box? sorry i am such a techno-geek.... trying to get in touch with you, swear.
cute pictures erin..
ReplyDeleteno matter how hard you try, you just can't get away from the princess stuff. macey is so in love, but don't worry i think avery is staring to cool a little bit. oh well, little sweet girls will be girls.
love ya
ps this is johanna on court's computer
Way cute pictures. I still haven't even downloaded my pictures to my computer from Christmas! I'll eventually get them posted.
ReplyDeleteYou look soo hot! Am I ever going to get your address? C'mon! Where's the penthouse love?
ReplyDeleteok, you can reply to this comment and it will send it to my email in-box. does that mean you'll have my email in your sent-box? sorry i am such a techno-geek.... trying to get in touch with you, swear.
ReplyDeletereally cute pics girl! I miss you!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute. I need an update on Harold:)
ReplyDelete