Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I know, I'm a slacker......

I am a big blog slacker, but I do have good excuses! I have been busy with work, taking classes, a little girl and oh yeah, the wedding plans. I can't believe that it is only about a month away. Everyone asks me if I am nervous, but really I'm not. I am more nervous about all the details of everything working out rather than the actual act of getting married. I just feel happy and lucky to have found such a wonderful man for Keiya and I. With everything going on in our country and in the world, I am humbled and grateful that I still have a job and have wonderful people in my life. Lately, I feel more and more aware of how precious life is and what a gift it is. It could be taken from us at any time. I am making a conscious effort to be thankful for the little things, for the important things, instead of giving into our culture of incessant wanting. Anyways.......here's some pictures of my bridal shower in San Marcos when I went home a couple of weeks ago. I promise to post again sooner than later!!

One of my best friends ever, Sarah and another best friend's mom


The pretty cake with our purple wedding color



Keiya and I posin'


Ooooh laaaa laaaa






4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous wedding color!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Sorry I couldn't be there, but I'm glad my mom was able to make it! I can't believe the BIG day is right around the corner...yay! Don't sweat the small stuff, it isn't worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cake, but I wish I could have seen it in more detail. Post bigger pictures next time! And I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun time. I can't wait to see how gorgeous everything is at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete