Little bits about our little life in Phoenix, Arizona
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
The Horn Family
I am now back on the blog cycle. It has been a while, but now that the wedding is over and summer is approaching and school is out (YEAH!) I will have more time to keep up on blogging. On March 7th, we had a wonderful wedding in San Diego. It was a great day and I loved seeing so many family and friends there. I was so touched that so many people traveled to come share our special day with us and now I am Mrs. Horn...so much easier to spell and say than McWhirter. It has been a wonderful transition. Keiya is really doing well with the changes. We moved into Harold's house and she is so excited about her room and I am so grateful to be in a house. I was SO sick of apartment living. Harold will soon be adopting Keiya and she will also be a "Horn". I feel so blessed by Heavenly Father that He gave us this wonderful man. I can't say enough good about him. Here's some pictures of our BIG day!
congrats!!!! sorry we couldn't make it. looks like it was a beautiful day & you guys make a nice-lookin' family! I love your dress & hope all is well. xoxo from NY.
you are so beautiful! it was sooo good to talk to you the other night. we need to do it more often. loves to your cute little family (especially the littlest one) loves johanna
You really did look so beautiful, and the pictures which are lovely, don't even do you justice! Glad things are going smoothly for Keiya and you and her both deserve a great man and I am glad you got what you deserve!! ; ) p.s. Where are pics of the cruise??
What a beautiful event! So sad we missed supporting you but so glad it went so well. We are so excited for your family. So glad you are back to posting!
You look so beautiful!! Congratulations! I wish I could have made it. I actually have a wedding gift for you... now i just need to the it in the mail! Hopefully we can get together soon!
Yeah! I've been waiting for photos. I demand more! Congratulations to you all, it all looks lovely.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! From what I have heard from fam...he sounds like a great guy! We are so happy for you! You look beautiful.
ReplyDeletecongrats!!!! sorry we couldn't make it. looks like it was a beautiful day & you guys make a nice-lookin' family! I love your dress & hope all is well. xoxo from NY.
ReplyDeleteyou are so beautiful! it was sooo good to talk to you the other night. we need to do it more often. loves to your cute little family (especially the littlest one)
ReplyDeleteloves
johanna
You really did look so beautiful, and the pictures which are lovely, don't even do you justice! Glad things are going smoothly for Keiya and you and her both deserve a great man and I am glad you got what you deserve!! ; )
ReplyDeletep.s. Where are pics of the cruise??
What a beautiful event! So sad we missed supporting you but so glad it went so well. We are so excited for your family. So glad you are back to posting!
ReplyDeleteErin,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, I'm just getting around to checking out your blog and saw this post. I'm so happy for you and wish you both the best.
Love,
Moshi
You look so beautiful!! Congratulations! I wish I could have made it. I actually have a wedding gift for you... now i just need to the it in the mail! Hopefully we can get together soon!
ReplyDelete