Well I have been told I am crazy lately...In my delusional state, I decided to plan yet another field trip. I planned this back in August (in the euphoric 2nd trimester)and we are actually going to the Museum of Tolerance in LA on the 15th. Not only are we going on a nice long road trip, but we are camping, yes I said camping. Since sleeping in a bed is now quite uncomfortable, I am wondering what sleeping in a tent will be like. Nevertheless I am excited as it should be another fun adventure! I will be sure to post those pictures!!!
I have been off work this week for our Fall Break and it was such a nice break. Keiya and I went to San Diego for a long weekend. My parents kept Keiya for her Fall Break which is next week when I am back at work. My poor honey had to work so he wasn't able to join us. He is so sweet! When I came back, he had a nice dinner waiting and had put some finishing touches on the baby's room and got the cutest curtains for Keiya's room! Pictures are coming soon!!

What a sweetie! You found yourself a great man!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a comfortable and big air mattress! Have fun camping!
ReplyDeletei've been wanting to go to the museum of tolerance! maybe i can crash your field trip. haha. and thanks for calling me when you were here :(
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the pics!
ReplyDelete