Life is going pretty well. I feel really blessed that our school is still going and we have our jobs. Even though it gets difficult sometimes, I am so grateful we are still working and I have pretty good hours with some great vacations! :) I can't believe that there are only 3 more weeks left of the term at work and then a week break!!! I can't wait for the week off. I am starting to feel the strain of working and being preggers!! I know lots of people do it and I did it before, but I am starting to get a little tired...and I still have 3 months to go! We had our first birthing class on Saturday. It was really cool because it was just Harold and I and my friend and her husband. We work next to a birthing center and one of the doulas (sp?) is doing our classes for us. Harold said he had already watched the youtube videos and was just going for a "refresher course". Haha....I am just waiting for him to faint in the delivery room! Just kidding....I think he will do well! I hope it goes better this time than last!
Well people have been asking to see pictures of the belly so here ya go...this is 27 weeks.....getting rounder and rounder by the day. Can you tell I was tired before going to work???

I never really have time to do many projects so I was so happy to do some simple iron ons on some onesies. I know they are so simple to do (which is perfect for me), but I think they turned out pretty cute and I can't wait to see them on the little cutie!
You look great! And those onesies are so cute!
ReplyDeleteSo cute - I love the priceless barcode onesie. What a great idea!
ReplyDeletelove the miss december. how cute!
ReplyDeleteYay, thanks for posting a pic! You are so tiny!! You look absolutely fabulous! I can't believe she is almost here...so exciting!! The onesies turned out darling!
ReplyDeleteErin, you look great! 2 girls are so much fun! And those onesies...you should open your own etsy shop - does that sound familiar?!
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute! Love the belly and the onsies!!
ReplyDeleteYou and your belly look so cute! I just want to rub your belly :)
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know you were pregnant! You look so cute!
ReplyDeleteAny names yet?
ReplyDeleteErin, you look beautiful, just a little while longer hang in there.
ReplyDeleteERIN!!! How exciting! Dude, you are almost due. So fun. I am really happy for you. You looked amazing on your wedding day. What a gorgeous dress. Looks like you life is seriously about perfect right now. You deserve it. Love you and best wishes with your upcoming delivery! :)
ReplyDelete