We had a fun Halloween weekend. It started Thursday with Keiya dressing up as a pirate for her class. They did a "literature fair" and the book her class read a book about pirates, so I whipped up this costume the night before....not the most intimidating pirate, but I thought it turned out pretty good for a 20 minute costume! We did the whole Trunk or Treat at the wardy on Friday. Our good friends Cole and Lisa and their kids came along. We had a great time! On Halloween we did the rounds in the neighborhood. The best part was when we got back home, Keiya was more interested in passing out candy. We sat outside on the porch with our candy and when people didn't see us, Keiya went out to the sidewalk and started clapping and pointing to our house. She got many trick or treaters to come our way. It was so funny....she was SO serious! Here's some pictures of our weekend!
Our so scary pirate princess

Keiya and Kayla cheesin' for the camera

Halloween night
Very cute! That is way funny that Keiya wanted to pass out candy! Where is your halloween costume? Did you go as a pregnant spice girl? ; )
ReplyDeleteps. How are you feeling?
If I'm ever at sea and the ship gets taken over by pirates, I hope they look just like her!
ReplyDelete