Sunday, December 6, 2009
Thanksgiving
We had a great Thanksgiving Day and weekend. It was such a nice break from the normal routine. My mom, dad, sister and brother came plus Harold's mom and two sisters. We had a full house and enjoyed every minute of time together. We had a fantastic Thanksgiving dinner and went shopping on Black Friday. I didn't enjoy that as much as the food. It was so crowded and people are seriously insane. The line at Kohl's went to the back of the store so I opted out of that one. I would rather pay the extra $5 or whatever than wait in an hour line! I did however love the sale at Joann's. They had some great deals on fabric so my mom and I went crazy! I am now making blankets and burp cloths galore! We also headed to Sedona. I had never been there before, but I will definitely go back! I absolutely loved it. It was so beautiful and peaceful. We can't wait to visit again! Now we are just waiting on our baby girl's entrance....if only she would come this week!!! Here are some pictures of our Thanksgiving weekend!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What great photos - I love your family! Hope your baby girl comes soon and safe!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures of the family! It sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving! Sedona is beautiful - I went with my fam like 12 years ago and would love to go back someday. Will you be out in Cali anytime soon? I need to get your baby gift to you. I am excited to see/meet your beautiful little princess! Good luck! Are you planning on going natural...something tells me you are CRAZY enough to do it!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great, how are you feeling? 8 More Days!!! How the time flies! Keep us posted girl!!!
ReplyDeletegorgeous pix. you look amazing!!
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK, LADY. best wishes for an awesome labor & delivery. please post pix & the details ASAP.
rest up & best wishes. xoxo
such cute pictures and you look so cute with your belly! good luck these next few days. Can't wait to me the little sweetie.
ReplyDeleteI mean, can't wait to meet, duh
ReplyDeleteYou were in SEDONA?! You were so close to us! Darn it! You have a beautiful family! You should come visit the snow in Flagstaff sometime! Love, Jessica
ReplyDelete