Thursday, May 6, 2010
Sweet and Sassy!!
Keiya turned five on April 28th! I seriously cannot believe that my baby is 5! How time flies! I remember her being her cute little baby self like it was yesterday! My parents came to town over the weekend to celebrate. Keiya chose two of her friends to go to Sweet and Sassy and get "pampered". It is pretty much the opposite of something I would have chosen as a child, but she had a great time. It was cute to see them get all dressed up and get their little mini-manis and pedis. I must admit that place was over the top and i don't know if we will ever go back, but it was a fun little celebration! Here are some pictures!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
can't believe she is already 5!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! I can't believe she's 5 either. I remember what a sweet little baby she was. Now look at her!!
ReplyDeleteCan I just say that she looks just like you when she smiles! That last picture is you with curly hair!
ReplyDeleteseriously. can your girls be any cuter?!?!
ReplyDelete(PS amen, JJ!)
oh woops I meant "amen, rachel!"
ReplyDeleteAww, I love that top picture of them together! Sisters are so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful girls!!! Are you out for summer! Whoo hoo!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.family-holidays-abroad.co.uk/2020/11/sebelum-ambil-pinjaman-online-kamu.html
ReplyDelete