Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Better

Well things are going a little bit better since the last post. I still feel the same way, but just got more drive to get through it all. There's only a little over 3 weeks of school left so that's gives me a light at the end of the tunnel. I appreciate all the sweet thoughts everyone left. I just keep trying to remind myself of the blessings, not the things that are lacking. Here's some pictures I have taken lately! I am LOVING playing with my new camera!! It is so fun!





9 comments:

  1. Your girls are so beautiful! Niyah has the sweetest most adorable little face! I want to meet her...NOW!! :) I'm glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture of the girls in their matching dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see my nieces! Your pictures turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such great pictures! Your girls are so cute and smiley. I am glad things are better for you. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're getting really good with the camera. The girls are so cute. You're one lucky momma.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving these pictures! what camera did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great photos! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey... I just came across your blog so I was taking a look. These photos are beautiful! I think my absolute favorite is the one of Keiya and Niyah looking at each other!

    ReplyDelete