Monday, February 25, 2008

Decisions, Decisions......





I can't believe how quickly February has gone by! Already it is almost March. Crazy! I love reading everyone's blogs and keeping up with everyone. So I have decided to move home for the summer.....whoa....that is a big decision. But with everything with my mom and having the time off, I decided to go home. It will be really nice to have the help and actually not have to pay for a babysitter!! I am trying to decide if I should even come back to Phoenix. It's not my favorite place, but there are good things about it here. We will see what the summer brings and maybe apply for some new jobs and see what happens....I posted some Valentine's pictures and some of our first experiences with a Wii. My friends just got one and oh, was it fun! I got a bit crazy with the boxing....I couldn't control myself....I guess I have some pent up aggression!!!

10 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you to come out this summer! And yes, you did get a little crazy with the boxing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boxing picture, isn't it the best workout? Lew and I love to box each other but neither wants to give up and so we just get super sore. Anyway, I think going home sounds like a great idea, it's nice to be near family. I wish I was! JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan is jealous of the Wii. I pulled a muscle playing that thing once. Its tough. I will be in SD probably at the end of May, nothing official yet though. I have missed talking to you, life gets so busy these days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. man, i would love to play with you on the Wii. wouldn't you and i have the best time being crazy and nice and agressive, maybe even kick some holes in the wall. i am so glad you are my friend and knew we were soul mates from that first day of crank calling the first day we met. i think it sounds grand to move home. maybe we will make it out to SD and see you. i am dying to go to the beach. your sweet girl is so cute and getting so big. love ya tons.
    johanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY ERIN - IT IS CHRIS (EARNEST) STOKES NOW - BUT ANYWAY - I WAS SO EXCITED TO RUN ACROSS YOUR NAME ON A FRIENDS BLOG TODAY - YOUR LITTLE GIRL IS SO SWEET - AND IT WAS FUN TO SEE PICTURES WITH YOUR SISTERS IN THEM --- TELL CARRIE HI NEXT TIME YOU TAALK TO HER ( FROM CHRIS) - TALK TO YA SOON - HAPPY BLOGGING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love when you post pictures on your blog. Makes me feel like I'm not missing Keiya growing up. Plus you get more beautiful as the years progress and it's so fun to see that. Thanks for being such a great friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erin! So, I'm also a blog-stalker, like Chris. And I found you! So totally awesome! I so have loved reading through your blog to see how things are going for you. I'm also happy to hear that you're coming out to SD for the summer (and hopefully longer!). That's terrific news! How is your mom, by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You crack me up and I am so excited you are going home for the summer!! CAN WE PLEASE hang out???!!!! You look hot erin, I'm still loving the red hair and your boxing moves are tight! ; )

    someone tell johanna to start up a blog please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! I had no idea you had a blog, Carrie should have told me. It's so fun to check up on how people's lives are going and see pictures on blogs, I love it! That's very cool that you're going to San Diego for the summer. I'm not sure if I'll get down there this summer or not, but hopefully I will! I'll keep checking your blog for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think San Diego sounds wonderful. You look amazing! I too have been know to get a little crazy with my YW and a Wii:) GO PENTHOUSE !!!

    ReplyDelete