Monday, March 24, 2008

I Love Spring!!

So Spring is here! Yeah! I like spring in Phoenix, it's the summer that I don't really love! I really like spring because with spring comes Spring Break! For Spring Break, we drove to my parents' house and I dropped off Keiya for the weekend and headed to Las Vegas. I had such a fun time. I was able to visit Jennifer and Nicole, two of my very good childhood friends and Jennie, a good friend from college. It was such a good time. I loved hangin out (Keiya free) and visiting with my old chums. I sure love my munchkin, but it was SO nice to have a little break. We also got to spend some quality time with my parents, sister and brother. Keiya loves visiting them because she gets to be the center of everyone's universe, being she is the only grandchild.



Jennifer and I at Valley of Fire



Nicole, Jennifer and I



Jennie and I

Here are some Easter pics as well. We had a really nice Easter spending it with friends. Keiya was very excited about the Easter Bunny and let us know that he is different than Santa Clause.....it was a really fun weekend....now I am just counting down the days until summer break!!!!




8 comments:

  1. You truly have the most adorable daughter on the face of the planet. I'm so excited to see her grow up and see who she will become.

    I had such a great time while you were here. I'm saving up to go on a cruise or to go to Texas this summer. Just let me know and I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Hayley broke her arm and I missed you when you were down. But we will have lots of time to play in the summer! I'm so excited for you to come back! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a good well deserved break. i think you are so amazing for all that you do, keep up the good work! JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! I liked seeing you and Nicole together. It's been forever hasn't it...that we all were in YW together? Crazy! Vegas is always a good time too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty little girl! I love her little white gloves, sooo cute! Sounds like a fun weekend...kid free. I SO understand that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erin you have a beautiful family!! What fun to see you (and Nicole) all grown up and raising a family.

    Tell your Mom Hi....sorry to hear of her illness

    Cindy Earnest

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love the coordinated outfits! You all look great. You still owe me an email:) I am waiting. She is beautiful. So fun that you were able to go on vacation not just a trip:) - I believe that comes from Brit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are smokin' hot Erin! You look so good, and your little girl is gorgeous. I can't believe how big she is. I hope you have a nice upcoming summer in San Diego. I'm jealous! Love you.

    ReplyDelete