So, the end of the school year is finally year!!! I am so glad! We only have three weeks left and then it is summer break. With the end of the school year here, that means lots of fun and a little less work! This past weekend was prom. Ok, so maybe I am a total dork, but I totally got into it....maybe even more than when I was in high school....ok, maybe not that much, but close! I made sure Harold and I were coordinating, went out to a "prom" dinner at my favorite place, The Cracker Barrel, with a gorup of teachers, took "posed" prom pictures with the awesome background and danced the night away.....only difference from my high school prom is that I was tired and done by 10:30. I think I am getting old! I was just holding on to see the crowning of the king and queen. All in all it was a very fun night! Here are some fun pictures from the evening.....

Harold and I

My cute little students in their skittles ensemble
Also Keiya had her birthday party! We went to Build a Bear. It was so fun...a little crazy, but definitely fun. My parents and sister came in for the weekend and we really enjoyed the weekend together. They took Keiya back with them because I have a field trip the rest of the week! We raised enough money to get some of the kids to Catalina Island! I am so excxited! We leave tomorrow morning. Obviously, that wouldn't be Keiya friendly so they borrowed her for a little bit to help me out! Here are some pictures from my little one's party and of course her most recent addiction......princess attire!!!

The "fam"


At Rawhide, the Phoenix "Ghost Town"

My little Cinderella!
Happy birthdya Keiya! Boy does the time go by! Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteYou guys SOOOO need to move to Vegas. I miss you so much. And little Keiya too. She is just adorable and so personable. I wish the timing of Catalina was better, 'cuz that would have been a lot of fun. You'll have to post pictures of the trip.
ReplyDeletehooray for the end of school and I think you need to head over to birmingham after your trip to florida, don't you?
ReplyDeleteShe is such a doll! Happy Birthday to Keiya! Be sure and post all about Catalina! Looks like you'll have a blast!
ReplyDeleteErin! I'm so happy I found you. This is Jessica Barnum(Browning). My mom had told me you were living in Phoenix. We are living in Flagstaff. Come up to escape the heat any time. E-mail me jbarnum921@msn.com, I would love to reconnect with you. We come down to Phoenix occasionally and would love to see you and your adorable daughter.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I am glad school is almost out for a nice big summer vacation! When you come to Cali, be sure to let us know!
ReplyDelete