Little bits about our little life in Phoenix, Arizona
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Fall is finally here!!
YEAH!!! It is finally cooling off here in Arizona. It is still hotter than most places, but at least it isn't as hot as before. I actually needed a jacket the other morning! We had a nice week break from work and school. We headed down to SD to do some wedding planning and visit the family. We got a lot done and had a great time.Here are some pictures of my little ballerina/princess and some little family ones. I also put some pictures in of some of the dresses I tried on. Which one do you like best? :)
Hey girl! I like them all, and you look fabulous in all, but I LOVE dress number 3! I can't wait for your BIG day - it will be here sooner than you think! :)
Ok, I just took a look again, and I really like dress 2 on you as well. Ugh, tough choice - you just look too good in everything! I love the bodice on dress 2 - it fits your body so well, and really makes your body look amazing!!
Number 3 is gorgeous! Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry for the delay. I can't believe how big and beautiful Keiya is! Go super momma! Keep us up to date on the wedding plans.
If you are going for regal elegance definitely dress #1. If your looking for the princess look #2. #3 is pretty and modern with the different color ribbon. I am so excited for you! Just a side note. To have a perfect fit on your wedding day go get an herbal body wrap. Those things are amazing and you will feel comfortable in your dress no matter what.
Erin, I like the first and third dress. The first one because it has this simple elegance about it that just seems to fit you. The third dress I really like for the pop of color. When is the official date? You look so beautiful and I am so very happy for you!
I like dresses 2 and 3, but I think I like a little color with 3 and the sash. I think the picture of the sleeping princess is toooo adorable! I just love that little stinker!
I like the last dress :) Then can I borrow it for mine? haha
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! I love the last dress the most. The skirt is seriously gorgeous!
ReplyDeletedress number three for sure. love it. you guys looks so happy, keiya is so big, how does that happen so fast?!!?!!
ReplyDeleteooooh dress shopping is SO FUN!!!!!!
ReplyDelete#3 is my favorite!
#2 I love the top & the shape of it is gorgeous on you.
#1 is totally different but also pretty...
I like the last dress. it's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! I like the last two best!
ReplyDeleteHow fun. I wish I could have been there to go dress shopping with you. You look marvelous. I like the last two. The shapes are great on you.
ReplyDeleteHey girl! I like them all, and you look fabulous in all, but I LOVE dress number 3! I can't wait for your BIG day - it will be here sooner than you think! :)
ReplyDeleteOk, I just took a look again, and I really like dress 2 on you as well. Ugh, tough choice - you just look too good in everything! I love the bodice on dress 2 - it fits your body so well, and really makes your body look amazing!!
ReplyDeleteNumber 3 is gorgeous! Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry for the delay. I can't believe how big and beautiful Keiya is! Go super momma! Keep us up to date on the wedding plans.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!! I hope you had a great one! I just want you to know that I think you are fabulous!! Love ya, Nicole
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up.. only you would post yourself in a wedding dress online... You know the MR. ain't suppose to see you until the day of, right??? ; )
ReplyDeleteIf you are going for regal elegance definitely dress #1. If your looking for the princess look #2. #3 is pretty and modern with the different color ribbon. I am so excited for you! Just a side note. To have a perfect fit on your wedding day go get an herbal body wrap. Those things are amazing and you will feel comfortable in your dress no matter what.
ReplyDeleteErin, I like the first and third dress. The first one because it has this simple elegance about it that just seems to fit you. The third dress I really like for the pop of color. When is the official date? You look so beautiful and I am so very happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI like dress 2 and 3, but I like a little color with 3. That picture of the sleeping princess is tooooooo adorable! I love that little stinker!
ReplyDeleteI like dresses 2 and 3, but I think I like a little color with 3 and the sash. I think the picture of the sleeping princess is toooo adorable! I just love that little stinker!
ReplyDeleteHoley Ba Shmoley! I love the wedding dress pictures. Which did you choose?
ReplyDelete