Aside from the pictures, my sister and brother in law welcomed a new baby girl on Friday into our lives! Hadley Jade Elmore....check their blog out to see pictures of the little angel.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Honeymoon Pictures
Well I have been asked to post honeymoon pictures and as I look through them, I sure wish I was still there. We are planning to go on another one next year and I can't wait! It was the way to travel! Don't mind the 6 pounds that I gained in one week! ARGH! But it was worth it! We went repelling, breezed through the tree tops on zip lines, rode Rhinos (golf carts on steroids) on the beach and shopped on our shore excursions. We had first class service on the ship and enjoyed EVERY minute of it! Who wouldn't enjoy the constant pampering! So here's some pictures of our adventures!










Aside from the pictures, my sister and brother in law welcomed a new baby girl on Friday into our lives! Hadley Jade Elmore....check their blog out to see pictures of the little angel.
Aside from the pictures, my sister and brother in law welcomed a new baby girl on Friday into our lives! Hadley Jade Elmore....check their blog out to see pictures of the little angel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I was expecting something a little more racy when I say the post title, but I guess I can settle for the tame stuff. Looks like you had a great time! You deserve it. Hope newlywed life is 100 better than you expected.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteI am floored right now that you went rappelling and zip lining! I am just thinking of how hard it was for you to look at the people at delicate arch that were high!!! Great job!
ReplyDeleteYay...love all the pics. Looks like you had a blast. I don't blame you for still wanting to be there.
ReplyDeleteawesome!! looks like so much fun.
ReplyDeletecongrats again, mrs horn!