A group of us have started having a potluck dinner kinda party every couple of months. It is so much fun to get a nice little break and just relax! This party's theme was 70's so we all came dressed in our best 70's outfits.
The ultimate disco couple!

My friend Lisa and I striking a disco pose!

The whole gang!

All the ladies!
I'm totally flashing back to our Penthouse days!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun!
ReplyDeleteSweet! Where did you find that jumpsuit...it is awesome! I love Harold's mustache as well...so authentic!! :) Looks like you had yourselves a good time! Maybe we need to start something like that with our friends?!!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! If I could get Rhett to dress up I'd totally start one up.
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny. Congrats on your wedding:) You have a beautiful family:) Take care, love your old room mate- Carolyn
ReplyDeleteYour one piece outfit is hideous- in a very 70ish style of course! I wish I could have seen you all in person!
ReplyDeleteThat is so wonderful - I can't believe you all had such great outfits available...did you plan for weeks or did you all seriously have these things around....
ReplyDelete