Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lately....

We have had a fun filled couple of weeks! From prom and graduation to a wedding, we have been busy! Here are some pictures of the recent happenings in our life and most importantly, my last day of work is tomorrow....well that is until the end of July!


WHAT??? We have VERY interesting students to say the least!


Can you believe he really is a student??


Keiya got to feed and play with some horses


We ended up going to the beach on a military day and got to see a hovercraft


A family picture at my cousin's wedding

We had a lot of fun this weekend visiting with family and attending my cousin's wedding. It was such a beautiful ceremony and I must say that my cousin looked AMAZING! It was a great time and I can't wait to get back home again this summer! I cannot state enough how glad I am that summer is finally here! I am ready for this break! Vacation and relaxing!!




1 comment: