This is about how excited Keiya was about swim lessons, but it got better as the classes went on
Keiya and the parentals after her dance recital
Keiya was so proud of her cousin Hadley!
My mom, sister, Keiya and Hadley having fun at the beach
At the lighthouse in Pt.Loma with my sweet grandpa overlooking San Diego
4th of July at Bridal Veil Falls in Provo Canyon
We spent the 4th with some of my very good friends and their cute kids
Family picture at Temple Sqaure in Salt Lake
We took the TRAX up to Temple Square and Keiya enjoyed the temple and reflection pool

It was so fun to see you! Those are some really great pictures! You should come enter my giveaway on my blog for adorable little girl's shoes. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the family picture at Temple Square!
ReplyDeleteyou are a bad blogger! (haha)
ReplyDeletebummer we couldn't get together when you were here. that darn thing called life just always gets in the way.
I love Keiya's 4th of July outfit! I miss you guys already!
ReplyDeleteso fun! I love you in that green dress. you look amazing!
ReplyDeleteso. boy or girl??
Hurray.. a post! Looks like you have been having a lot of fun! How are you feeling? Like Kristen said.. you look great. I am jealous! ;)
ReplyDeleteIt was fabulous seeing you...even though I always spend so much more money when I shop with you! Glad to hear you had such a great trip and I'm glad you posted so many pictures. I love the family photo. You guys are all so cute.
ReplyDeleteErin, I am so sorry I didn't call you back. we were moving that day and so it was a little crazy. it looks like you guys had a fun vacation. how are you feeling? I should just call you. loves and hope to see you sometime soon
ReplyDeleteGreat outfits! You have definitely been busy - you didn't even mention how you are feeling! Crazy lady!
ReplyDeleteYou are all so cute. I love Keiya's outfits and your cute little belly. What a fun summer. When are you back to school?
ReplyDelete