1)Our baby GIRL'S first picture
2)Keiya's first day of school
3)Wall art (read-on....I will explain)
We found out that we are having a girl! My stomach is growing and growing and I am officially doing the pregnant waddle. It's really cute and attractive....I know you are all jealous. Here is one of the first pictures. (I know these ones are kinda weird looking, but you can see that she sucks her thumb already!)
Keiya started kindergarden! Okay, so there is a story behind this one since Keiya is only 4 and won't be 5 until the end of April. We have one elementary school in the district that we work in and they told me they were going to have a Pre-K program so I was SO excited!! #1 It gets her ready for kindergarden #2 IT'S FREE!! (maybe that's reason #1) When I went to the orientation I learned that they hadn't finished all of the necessary compliance issues to open on time so they let Keiya go to the kindergarden class. Of course, she will do kindergarden again next year at a different school, but it's a huge blessing that they just let her "be" in kindergarden. They said it was a favor since we work in the district! Yeah! No complaints here. She absolutely loves it. During the first week, she came in at 5am and told us that it was light outside so we needed to get up and get ready for school! We promptly ushered her back to bed for another hour! I hope the excitement for school continues! Here are a couple pictures from that first day! It is a uniform school and I thought she looked so grown up in her little uniform! I think we all look a little tired! Summer is officially over! Boo hoo :(
I wish I took a picture of first #3! I am so stinkin' mad that I didn't. I went in to Keiya's room to check on her and found torn up pieces of coloring book pages on her wall. On top of the pages were bowls from her little kitchen. I couldn't figure out how she would get them to stay so FIRMLY on the wall. I figured she used her stickers only I didn't see any. Come to find out, she used got into her "school supply" box and used the "purple" glue stick to stick them all up there. I couldn't help but laugh....it was a very interesting masterpiece. Too bad it had to come down! And it took a lot of scrubbing!
I can't believe that I am already going into my fourth week back of teaching. Time flies. We have a much better group this year! I actually like my job again! I might even plan another field trip before baby #2 makes her grand entrance. We are trying to do the Museum of Tolerance again! Now it's time to fundraise!!!! We are doing good and can't wait for it to cool down!!!

Your baby looks so cute, any names yet? I can't believe how grown up Keiya looks and I'm so glad she got into school. How fun for her!!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Love the hair!! Love the thumb sucking!!! How does Keiya feel about having a baby sister?? Love ya!
ReplyDeletethose 3D ultrasounds are so freaky. but the thumb sucking is cool :)
ReplyDeleteWhere are you hiding that baby? You don't even look preggers! It looks like life is going well for you. Wow, I'm amazed at well that ultrasound picture turned out! You can see her clear as day...so cute! I'm glad to hear things are going well at work! When is your due date?
ReplyDeletecongrats on the baby girl. Keiya will love having a baby sister. you look great! I am glad you guys are doing so well.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! So exciting to have a baby sister arriving! You look terrific. So great to hear about the school hook up! Keep the updates coming.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on having another girl! Keiya will love being a big sister, and it's really fun having two girls! I'm excited for them to start playing together when my baby gets older. That's awesome you're having two girls too!
ReplyDeleteKeiya looks great in her uniform! Hope her excitement for learning continues!
ReplyDelete